Frozen Drink Machine $175
- Actual Size: w13"xD29xh27"
Frozen Drink Machine
Operation and Cleaning Instructions
The Frozen Drink Machine measures w13"xd29"xh27" and weighs 175 LB.
It is stored and handled on a heavy-duty cart and must not be removed from cart.
This machine is electronic and Must Be Covered At All Times. You must keep the frozen drink machine protected under a tent or with a large plastic bag to prevent any water damage.
Setup: Each machine requires a Dedicated 15amp power source which means you cannot have anything else running on that circuit. Each machine is tested daily at our facility to ensure its proper working order and is again tested on location at the time of delivery. Client MUST not add electrical devices to the circuit once Dayna’s Party Rentals has left the premises – No Refunds will be given for insufficient power once clients accept delivery.
Directions for use:
In the 5-gallon mixing bucket provided, add 3.5 gallons of cold water, 1/2 gallon of drink mix. You can add 1.75 L of Alcohol if desired for adult beverages. Mix well, the product will freeze once in machine.
Pour contents of bucket into top of machine. Place white air tube into aerator hole so product will mix properly.
Turn machine on using the LEFT "ON " position so the mix will freeze properly
*It's important that you stay true to these mixing instructions so that machine works properly, and mix will freeze properly, too much water or Alcohol will cause product to not freeze and damage machine.*You can also mix the second 5-Gallon container using a different flavor or mix two flavor mixes in the same proportions: 3.5 gallons of cold water to 1/2 gallon of drink mix.
Move the ON/OFF switch to the "CLEANING” option that will start to melt the product. This may take a while to melt the contents depending on the amount left in machine. You can transfer the frozen drink to another container for freezer storage for your enjoyment.
After your event is over and before we pick up the machine, please empty your product out of the machine and it's yours to keep and enjoy during the week. Pour a 5-gallon bucket of hot water into the top of machine and empty it through the dispenser spout. It is now ready for us to pick up. If you should have any questions, please call office and the manager on duty will help you. Refer to our hours of operation.
Dayna’s Party Rentals is not responsible for any injuries that result from improper use of our rental equipment. We urge our customers to drink responsibly and obey all state laws in regards to the use of alcohol. SEE CONTRACT OR F&Q PAGE FOR COMPANY POLICIES.
Each frozen drink machine rental comes with decorated cart on wheels,mixing bucket and Tiki Skirt
Cups and straws can be purchased separately, and our concentrated mix service 80 Quantity -8 oz. drinks and mixes are $20 each.
Choose from a wide variety of flavor mixes Perfect choice for kid, adult party or weddings Serve with or without alcohol.No ice needed, No mess Bartenders, party chefs,and servers available upon request
This unit must plug directly into your electrical outlet and not used with an additional extension cord. Only use cord provided with machine. Failure to connect properly to electric will result in machine not working properly. THIS ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MUST BE COVERED AT ALL TIMES UNDER TENT OR PLASTIC BAG TO PROTECT FROM WATER DAMAGE. SEE CONTRACT OR F&Q PAGE FOR COMPANY POLICIES. Machine size w13"xd29"xh27" 175 LB. comes on a heavy duty cart linen skirt available upon request,
How to operate and clean machine:
- In the 5 gallon mixing bucket provided add 3.5 gallons of cold water, 1/2 gallon of mix and ONLY1.75 L of Alcohol if desired, Pure contents of bucket into top of machine. Place white air tube into hole so product will mix properly. it's important that you stay true to these mixing instructions so that machine works properly and mix will freeze properly, Too much water or Alcohol will cause product to not freeze and damage machine.
- Turn machine on to the LEFT "ON " position so the mix will freeze properly
- The RIGHT IS THE "CLEAN" POSITION THAT WILL START TO MELT PRODUCT.
- After your event is over and before we pick up machine please empty your product out of machine it's yours to keep and enjoy during the week, rinse machine with 5 gallons of hot water and empty, it is now ready for us to pick up. if you should have any questions please call office and manager on duty will help you.